Sunday, January 1, 2012

ACW Union infantry (I). Mounted and based.



My new project keeps going. In my birthday I received a brigade of Perry miniatures consisting in three boxes of plastic infantry, two guns and a general. Since this will be done in conjuction with my friend Francesc, My company for Terrible Sharp Sword will have 1 box and a half and a gun.

Here I post the beginning with the items received and the miniatures mounted and glued onto bases (from Renedra). They will be part of a ficticious regiment: XXXI Pennsylvania Volonteers. 31 because is my age and PA vols because I lived one year in central PA and I liked the place and the people there.

I will try to do as mister DeanM of WAB corner and paint them as a lot but I think I won't be that fast.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to see them painted.

    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete